I want to renew
2019/12/31 08:56:58 Source: Yimeng2019 / 12/31 08:56:58
In the Chinese stock market, some people like to simply determine the direction of operation by judging the strength of the market, so as to establish a simple and effective profit model. In my years of experience in the stock market, I did find that many people have achieved good returns by using this model. The author's experience in the past two years has confirmed this point again. This article mainly talks about judging the strength of the market.
Common strong markets mainly show some of the following characteristics:
(1) There are many daily limit stocks in the market, the hotspots are obvious and continuous, and there is effective benign rotation among the sectors.
(2) There is no obvious seesaw effect between blue chip stocks, small-cap stocks, and various sectors, but it does not go up and down every day.
(3) The stock index is not sensitive to the external trend and often appears as an independent market.
(4) The main index technical indicators are relatively good. The moving averages are in a long position. Even in a strong balanced city, there is obvious and effective support.
(5) The market tends to open low and go high on some surface non-substantial negatives, which is often referred to as "exhausting the negatives", and responds to positive trends as positive.
(6) There are no policy measures to rescue the market from outside the market, and sometimes even suppressive policies appear, but often they cannot be beaten.
(7) The market's normal functions are effectively operating, stock index futures are operating normally, and IPOs are issuing normally. It has no significant negative effect on the market.
The common weak markets mainly show some of the following characteristics:
(1) There are still many daily limit stocks in the market, but there is no obvious continuous hot spot for a long time, and there is no effective rotation between the sectors.
(2) Index-heavy stocks and defensive stocks tend to be stronger than most stocks, and occasionally there is even a severe pattern of 28-day differentiation. When it came to the news, all the stocks either went down or went up without obvious differentiation.
(3) The stock index is greatly affected by the external stock market, often caused by a sharp rise or fall in US stocks.
(4) The main index technical indicators are bad. The short-to-medium-term moving averages are short. The pressure level of the stock index is often very effective, and the support level is often a layer of paper.
(5) The market tends to open up and go down, which is often referred to as "exhausting the good." It is often too much exaggeration to bear, and it has become a common occurrence.
(6) Management often introduces some policies and measures to stabilize the market, but they are often only short-term positive effects. http://www.ijiuai.com
(7) The market does not have complete functions, stock index futures are very modal, and the IPO is questioned as a malicious circle of money. The market is very sensitive to it, or it has simply been suspended.
These characteristics are mostly examples. In fact, there are other characteristics in the strong and weak markets, and you can also summarize them yourself. But the most important thing is to take a comprehensive look at these characteristics in order to accurately determine the strength of the market.